Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Paleo Dad's Breakfast



I figured it's my turn to post something after seeing all my wife's recipes because I like to be involved in not only eating them, but preparing our paleo meals, too. She's been bugging me to post some of the things that I've put together because she really enjoys them. I'm not much of a cook and don't really know what I'm doing in the kitchen, but I'm still able to put together some really tasty meals and this just shows that anyone can do this without fancy recipes and measuring out a ton of stuff.

So here's a quick and easy breakfast that I make frequently. Scrambled free-range brown eggs with fresh organic salsa and sliced avocado on them. To start, I use a scoop (I don't really measure anything) of organic extra virgin coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. I usually scramble 3-4 eggs in it. When those are done, I put them on a plate and throw some salsa on top with some sliced avocado. It tastes good, keeps me full of energy, and satisfied until lunchtime.

~The Paleo Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment